domingo, 17 de mayo de 2015

my roles

Task 4


Child: as all humans beings I was once a child. Actually, I still consider myself a child. Why wouldn't I be? the point that I am 13 years doesn't change the fact that I love to play or love to pretend that I am a teacher or something like that, or simply go outside and play with my imagination, and I still do mischief things. I still don't understand so many complicities of life, and I am willing to enjoy the privilege of feeling like this and enjoy the fact that being a child is steel a role I play in my daily life.

Student: I love being a student on my daily life, and coming to school. IF I wouldn't be a student I think my life would be pretty boring because being a student is my life and my priority in this stage of my life. thanks to being a student I have learned innumerable things and I have met people that will stay in my life and mind forever: my friends.

Sister: I play the role of a sister on my life. I play the role of a twin sister and a little sister. I fight with them s much specially with my twin sister we discuss for everything and we are always seeing the mistakes each other make. And my big sister doesn't have so many patience with me. But neither way I love them so much and I look forward to them even if we fight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario