domingo, 17 de mayo de 2015

reality

Task 5 

1.
To go to a great college
To work with animals when being an adult
To have a beautiful family
To have kids and that they learn to ride horse

2.
Learning to ride horse
Learning to speak english
Helping kids on the orphan
Achieving to get good grades

One of my hopes is to go to a great college. I have these hope because I belief that education is the key for a great live and future. Also because I will love making my parents proud. I will accomplish these by keeping up my grades. I will make my best effort each year. Until the day comes and all the years of effort will be worth it.

One of my milestones is when I learned to ride horse about 9 years ago. Since that day horses had being more than just my hobby but my passion.I had fallen and stood up again , I had made a bond with creatures 20 times heavier than me, and that bond means everything to me. I had many hard times while riding horse but somehow I learn something new, that is why I love riding horse: because I never stop learning.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario